Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 6-8 hours (can be held warm during your work day)
- Four cups chicken broth
- Three cups potatoes, diced (but not too small)
- Two cups broccoli florets
- One cup crispy bacon, shredded into bits
- One cup sour cream
- Three cloves garlic, chopped
- One tablespoon butter
- Two teaspoons black pepper
In the instant pot keep all of the ingredients.
Set to slow cook setting for 6 hours and add the rest of the ingredients.
When ready to eat, top with shredded cheese.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 4 hours (can be held warm during your work day)
- One pound of ground beef, or other ground meat
- 5 potatoes, cooked and mashed
- One cup diced carrots
- ½ cup thawed frozen peas
- ½ cup thawed frozen green beans
- One teaspoon onion powder
- One teaspoon garlic powder
- One tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- One onion, diced
- Two tablespoons butter
- One tablespoon tomato paste
Place the meat in the Instant Pot along with the butter and onions and Worcestershire sauce. Set to high pressure on the pressure cooker setting and cook for 8 minutes.
While that is cooking, combine the carrots, peas and green beans along with the tomato paste, onion and garlic powder in a mixing bowl.
When the meat is finished cooking, simply place the vegetables on top. Top with the mashed potatoes and set to slow cook for 4 hours. Serve when you’re ready to eat.